CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie

Thursday, November 27, 2008

[TAG] from incek hizrian .

Take a recent photo of yourself OR take a picture of yourself RIGHT NOW.
DON'T change your cloth. DON'T fix your hair, just take a picture.
Post that picture with NO editing
Post this instruction with your picture.
Tag 10 people to do this.



hm .. i can't put my ' RIGHT NOW ' pic wif ' DON'T change your cloth. DON'T fix your hair, just take a picture. Post that picture with NO editing .. ' rules ..
so i use my recent pic .. this pic has been taken on 25 nov. at 16:42 .. no editing .. fo sho lah .. i'm not pro enuf in dat work .. pro-sak ada lar ~

i was at batu feringghi, having a picnic wif my family .. my mom,bro,sis,sis-in-law n bro-in-law went to d mosque nearby .. i asked my other sis to get into d water but she replied wif a big 'NO' .. waaa ~ kijam ! kijamm ! but after a while, we race together heading d sea !!! yeah2 !!

it was not g0od enuf as d seabed is kinda deep .. wif d beach guy everywhere .. yeah .. i don't like beach guy .. they like to woo girls nearby .. like wut i said, they mocked me .. i was laughing to my sis bcuz i ran from her (she was trying to swim after me) & the beach boy mocked my voice .. jahanam .. so i prefer Chenang beach more .. there are not many beach boy .. but there are lots of tourist .. i like it ..

=]

(10 ppl is to big for me .. 3 is enuf .. sory incek hizrian .. hehe)
people to be tagged :
pakcik amir
kak fatihah
dik rahimi

**jgn tiwu mmber sbelah taw ^^

2 comments:

Amir' said...

hoh!!
sokong2! mne bleh amikpic le nh..
xbleh2..

call me kinah ;) said...

haha .. alasan ? huahahaha ~