CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie

Monday, March 23, 2009

financial problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lam maybank just left rm19, lam agro da lg rm 100++ n in my wallet just left rm20++ ..
i contacted my dad, asking for money n he said yes .. tomorrow munink, i got a msg from my dad saying dat he has no money n will bank some money in for me in a period of time .. a fortnite maybe ..

n now i'm planning for setting a bussiness .. printing sevice in my hostel ..

perhaps dat dis bussiness flow nicely .. amin ~
i'm really in d middle of problem :)

oh d greatest ALLAH .. plis show me d right path living far away from my home ..

+ ~ feeling terrible sadly ~ +

2 comments:

Amir' said...

bagus2 wat printing service! nnti leh tlog printkan..free kan?..kan2?

call me kinah ;) said...

aha .
zaman free da lpas .
hak2 ~